Hawai‘i Destination Specialist Program
With its six distinctive islands, each offering rich cultural traditions, geological wonders, near-perfect weather and heartfelt hospitality, Hawai‘i has something to satisfy just about every taste, interest or holiday objective.
Hawai‘i rivals any place on Earth as a sand-and-surf destination, but the experiences it offers beyond the beach are as awe-inspiring as its smoldering volcanoes. Steeped in history and culture, the islands are constantly evolving their wealth of options and experiences for your customers.
The Hawai‘i Destination Specialist Program shares what makes this destination so special and why promoting Hawai‘i can help generate happy customers, repeat sales and lucrative commissions.
- Introduction: Information on getting there; climate and seasons; geography, history, language and culture and more.
- Kaua‘i: Exploring the oldest of the Hawaiian Islands and a landscape that took millions of years to mature into lush, tropical perfection.
- Oʻahu: Within a fairly compact area, this island has many of the iconic activities and attractions so closely associated with the Hawaiian Islands, as well as the capital Honolulu.
- Maui Nui: Encompassing the islands of Maui, Moloka‘i and Lāna‘i, Maui Nui gives your clients three diverse and enchanting destinations in one.
- Hawai’i: Nicknamed the Big Island, this is the home of world-class resorts and golf courses, steamy jungles and volcanic craters, including Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park
Don't miss out
We’d like to make sure you know when we've added fresh content here, including the latest features, blogs and reviews, product news you can really use and our pick of the best trade incentives and events out there. Sign up to Selling Travel Weekly and we can keep you up to date on the industry and inspired to sell more travel.