Las Vegas Virtuoso
This online training programme will introduce you to everything there is to see and do in the ‘Entertainment Capital of the World’ – Las Vegas. There is so much more than casinos in this amazing desert city.
There is a raft of sights and experiences in Las Vegas, including world-class shows, designer shopping, elaborate nightclubs and restaurants and outdoor activities - Las Vegas truly has something for everyone.
Register and keep up to date with all the news and developments in Las Vegas and for your chance to win an array of prizes!
- General Information: Essential information on transportation, climate and uniquely Las Vegas details. Get the lowdown on the main carriers to Las Vegas – British Airways and Virgin Atlantic.
- Hotels: Las Vegas has accommodation to suit all budgets – get the lowdown on luxurious resorts, mid-range hotels and quality budget options to tempt even the cash-conscious.
- Attractions & Activities: Las Vegas is known as much for its weddings as it is for its casinos. But did you know there are art galleries, aquariums, zoos and gardens to explore? Learn about how to sell golf and shopping trips and all about adventure tours and near-by attractions like the Hoover Dam.
- Entertainment & Dining: Las Vegas offers a line-up of award-winning magicians, Broadway-calibre productions, world-renowned concert headliners and unique-to-Las Vegas production shows. And with its celebrity chefs and world-class restaurants, it’s a dining destination too.
- Rural Nevada: Deserts, lakes, national parks, quirky towns and ski resorts – learn about them all!
Don't miss out
We’d like to make sure you know when we've added fresh content here, including the latest features, blogs and reviews, product news you can really use and our pick of the best trade incentives and events out there. Sign up to Selling Travel Weekly and we can keep you up to date on the industry and inspired to sell more travel.